Static Shield Moisture Barrier Bags are designed to meet the requirements of IPC/JEDEC J-STD-033 for the dry packaging of electronic devices. Foil bags are made from dissipative nylon, foil, and dissipative polyethylene. These bags protect SMD's from moisture and static damage. Flexible structure is easy to vacuum seal. Coded for QC traceability.
Meets electrical and physical requirements of IPC/JEDEC J-STD-033, EIA 583, EIA 541, EIA 625, and EOS/ESD Standards.Static Shield Moisture Barrier Bags:
MVTR (g/100 sq.in./24 hrs): <0.0003
Puncture Resistance: 16 lbs.
Thickness: 4~6.1 mils (±15% tolerance)
Tensile Strength: 3800 psi
Seam Strength: Pass
Heat Sealing Conditions:
Temperature: 300° F - 400° F
Time: 0.6 - 4.5 seconds
Pressure: 30 - 70 PSI
Surface Resistivity / Resistance:
Interior: <1011 ohms/square
Exterior: <1011 ohms/square
Metal: 100 ohms
Static Shielding: < 15 volts
Static Shielding: < 10 nJ
EMI Attenuation: 45 dB
Static Decay: < 2 seconds
Moisture Barrier Bags Technical Parameters
Test standard and result
Metal layer resistance
Time for static removal
<0.01 sec FTMS 101 B Method 4046
ASTM D3420 >100
ASTM E 96 <0.2
ASTM D 3985 <0.5
Hot sealing temperature
1. Existing samples provided
2. OEM service,(custom service) Star has the resource to design, develop and implement innovation solutions for customers' packaging applications.
3. And efficient production team, timely delivery.
4. Star packaging provides trial supervision and regularly scheduled technical service support.
5. Sharing resources among all branch factories to provide convenience for large-sized enterprise groups to realize cross-regional production and cooperation.